Thursday, August 31, 2006

Fun things I have seen recently:


A one armed man jogging. He had on nice running shoes, but I think he would have looked much more natural with a sword in one hand, as if he had come from battle.

A very very pregnant woman in a wheelchair having an asthma attack. As I got closer, I realized it wasn’t an asthma attack, but that she was holding a cell phone up to her mouth and making noises into it that sounded like Satan scolding his children.

A very dumpy looking 50-something year old black man in the clinic today was singing “Everything Counts” by Depeche Mode today as he was waiting for a blood draw. Somehow that made me remember that last night I dreamt that I was trying to protect my rabbits and hares imported from New Zeeland from kidnappers. I dont know why either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home