Friday, June 22, 2007

Things that I have learned this week:

1: My eyes are delicious. Or rather, my eye juices. Why else would no less than 4 bugs fly into my eyes this week. Twice while I was wearing glasses. Once whilst driving.
2: I love the word “whilst”
3: I should never ever attempt to use a travel mug for coffee unless it has a lid. I can manage the whole walking-and-chewing gum thing, but coffee + screen doors + man bag = coffee shower.
4: I am allergic to dust mites, but neither German nor American cockroaches. Oooooh Hopkins research opportunities.
5: The TSA will not let you bring Playdoh as a carryon. Long story.
6: Vanilla Vodka + Diet Ginger Ale is a blessedly refreshing summer beverage, and I think it should be called a Pussyfooting, in honor of Ginger Rogers/ it being perhaps the gayest drink I have ever made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home